Frequently Asked Questions
For all first time shoppers,
With careful consideration, you should know we still comply with all safety mandates during COVID and accommodate all customers as we develop our online order processing, fulfillment and shipping channels. Currently, we have local delivery in Baltimore Metropolitan Region, so please bear with us as we improve our eCommerce, and software. In addition, you can pickup the best international food by shopping in-person, online, or getting it delivered near Parkville, Maryland!
If you prefer coming to the physical store to shop, then here are a few options you have:
- You can order online here during store hours (bring receipt), then pickup in-store/curbside within 1 hour;
- You can order ahead here within 2 hours of closing (bring online receipt), or next day (call us for pickup in-store/curbside);
- You can order online here after hours for next day pickup in-store/curbside – please bring checkout receipt (up-to 7 days ahead);
- You can buy in store via ApplePay, GooglePay and SamsungPay as well;
- You can have orders delivered through Door Dash (within 15 minutes driving from store location).
Most importantly, do not forget to give us an awesome review after you purchase online, or when consume our products. Below are some answers to frequently asked questions you/others might have about Kemi International Food Store’s company, products and services.
Where can I buy your products?
DoorDash, Google, Facebook & Website
How often are supplies stocked?
Every week by Saturday Morning
How many products are available?
What is your Address?
7116 Darlington Drive, Parkville, Md 21234
Where do we deliver?
Baltimore Metropolitan region near Parkville and Towson
Is shipping available?
Not right now. We are working to offer local and nationwide shipping soon!
Frequently Asked Questions For all first time shoppers,
Vulkan-insel La Palma Setzt Auf Erneuerbare Energien
Das heißt, Jene registrieren ein tolles Spielerkonto beim Spielcasino, geben